Wednesday 31 October 2007

Once in a while...

I have those emotional feeling about my family. Those who knows me really well will sorta know what i'm talking about.

Whenever I see siblings hanging out together, having a great time, telling stories about their lives, pursuading the parents to get them something, shopping and eating together, I tend to feel really really sad because I know I will never be able to do that. Never had and never will, as in literally.

The worst thing is, I do have siblings. None of which I can communicate properly with. It is not because we have a terrible relationship or anything that comes under that category, but it is more of an act of God that created the obstacle.

A few years back, things got worst. Worst than ever. I guess those were the days where I feel even more insecure about my family but it never occured to me to give up hope.

I never complained about what I have now, I feel lucky in a way to be just ordinary and normal. Parents that never give up hope on them. I believe God takes something from you and gives something back in return. Depending on how you want to see it. I know for sure that this may not make sense for most people. Yes, sometimes you will feel that he never takes anything from anyone but instead he gives them more. I do feel that way too...

Trust me, you never know what lies beneath.

Have a pleasant day!

No comments: