Tuesday 30 October 2007

I know I know...

I should be studying instead of blogging right now. Its already Tuesday and I still have not finish at least half of the subject. I can't help but keep flipping through the new ViVi magazine that I just bought this afternoon. It's addictive I tell you! Japanese Magazine rocks! They have mostly pictures with all the lovely clothes and models and no words! Mostly because I can't read Japanese but erm... that's the whole point anyway...TO LOOK AT PICS!

Seriously, if you do have access to these lovely lovely so-called bible. JUST GET IT! Don't care about the price. It's worth it I tell ya. Besides, how costly can a magazine be anyway?

For further information click on:Well, just to give you an insight. If you can read Japanese then GREAT!

Another one of my favourite would be CanCam.

Tell me what you think when you manage to grab hold of these!

Wish me luck for my last paper!

Have a great day!

No comments: