Friday 12 October 2007

When oh when?

I finally know how it feels like standing in front of Tyra Banks waiting and hoping for the moment when your name gets called to let you know that you have not been eliminated.

Well, my experience is somewhat a little different from above in a sense that I have not been called nor been eliminated!

For those who didn't know, this semester for me is torture because I have to concentrate not only on my studies but also job hunting. I need to find a job for next year to complement my degree in Accountancy. Damn stress lor!

One by one, I watch my friends and course mates get call backs and interviews and even appraisals before they even started working! Do you know how it feels? Do you know how demoralize I am right now? This is so not fair!

When will it finally be my turn to pick up that call? To jump for joy? To be able to comfort the parents that their daughter has the ability to find work? Hey! it can be stressful knowing that your kids can't find a job you know!!!

When oh when?

When oh when will it be my turn????

3 comments:

ASHA SAHANA said...

I have read your site with interest and will visit again, I had the same thoughts when I was younger

Kim L said...

Hey babe!! oh wow! your new blog is so chic!! I loikeee!

Babe, dont stress too much k.. focus on exams now. I'll be here when u need me k!

wuff yhoo!:)

Ms. Noir said...

asha sahana: Thank you so much. It is really good to know that my blog is appreciated. Thank you thank you.

Kimmy:Sank you babe. Me will try to not stress but can't guarantee. Hehe... Me just kidding...!!!