Thursday 11 October 2007

Eyes, Lies and Illusion

Ignore the previous posts. Those are put up for my amusement.

Everything you are about to see here may or may not reflect what my life is or what I am really made of.

I have decided to start blogging here after creating it quite some time ago. Trying to find the perfect time to reconstruct it. And here it is, it's created!

Welcome to Eyes, Lies and Illusions! Hope you enjoy it!


This is no picture that i have taken from the internet nor did I really take it from the top. Its a real tangible picture that I have taken using my camera in an exhibition in Sydney "The World from Above". So you see, don't be deceived!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

zero ppl have something to say. Ok la, let me be the first! Now is "1 people have something to say" wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Ms. Noir said...

Weehee... Goodie...!!!