Sunday 4 November 2007

2nd Year has Come and Passed

It's all gone now. The 2nd year of my degree. Which means I only left with 1 year of stuyding and then I'm on my own? Sounds great right?

Don't get me wrong. I do feel very happy. Exams are over, holidays are here for good, not technically but it does feels like it. But it means study life is going to be over soon. In fact, I am already feeling it. Remember again, I have to find job next year for my co-op year? Well, that still did not go so well if you are still wondering. Wish me luck for that! Oh, which brings me, I will not be going back to Malaysia on the 9th of November but on the 16th. I am so sorry Maine dear, I can't be there on the day of your birthday. I hope you understand, even with the slightest chance and the slightest hope, I really will like to fight for it.

Coming back to my point. When people tell me that uni was the best times of theirs lives. I tend to give them the sneer and say, " are you kidding? Who likes to go to Uni? It's so depressing!" But now, I finally understand what they are talking about. When you are a student, you are a student. The only responsibility you have is to study and nothing else. Your parents pays for your tuition, most of your expenses are taken care of because all they want you to do is to concentrate on your ultimate responsibility instead of going out to find work. Life has never been that great, hasn't it?

When you start working, it's all up to you. Earning those cash and rationing it properly so that you don't go broke at the end of the month and so that you can pay those enormous amount of rent. Not only that, you have to go to work from 8am - 5pm everyday without any off day unless of a public holidays. You get that as a student too, but you get public holidays AND off days as well! You can miss classes and do whatever you like and won't get expelled. Unlike working, you'll definitely get fired! Nuff said.

Well, bottom line is, do live life to the fullest when you have the chance as a student. Things do not come easy I know this, but it won't last as well. I suggest we all should make full use of it. I know I will.

So long everyone, till the next.

Have a pleasant day!

No comments: