Friday 9 November 2007

8th November 2007

People say it's Deepavali, but I say it's my 1st year anniversary with the boyfriend. However, we decided to keep it low. No celebrations, no presents and no surprises. Don't ask me why, it's kinda just because we did not wanted an extravaganza celebration. But I guess the boyfriend did not wanted the day to pass without at least some red atmosphere which represents you know what. So his sneaky mind decided to surprise me with this.

So that's that.

After every big successful battle, there is always the time where you bid farewell to your fellow team mates and friends goodbye. Going home to the loved ones where we once left to find a path where it will lead us in the future. Although it has been long waited to leave this place, but we know we will miss it nevertheless. I know I will.

This is how we said goodbye! With the company of laughter and joy and good Thai Green Curry and later on Gelato.

Left pic: Jian Hui & Janice Right pic: Kim & Courtney




Have a pleasant day fellow readers. For those who are leaving soon, have a safe flight and see you in one year.

No comments: