Monday 19 November 2007

The Uncertainty of Summer

I guess this post is quite overdue. I am still kinda waiting for my dear friend to send me some of those pics. But anyways, I should post something about my arrival in Malaysia.

Everytime I stepfoot into KLIA, I always have that feeling something is going to change this time. Every single time I come back, there is always something that changes. Friends getting lesser, the places that we used to hang out has become a total stranger, the familiar faces somehow does not seem as familiar as before. I guess time has changed, for the better I suppose. But somehow, there is always those familiar face that no matter how unfamiliar they may seem, it always seem the same internally. These are the kind of people which I would give anything in the world to hold on to.

So it would seem that this summer would be a total different one than the previous ones. Me not having a job and not knowing what I will be doing next semester and all. It is totally uncertain. Not like back in the days where I would enjoy till my heart contents and knowing that I would be going back to school sooner than I think when I go back to Melbourne the next semester. I guess this would be different. I wonder if its for the better or for worse. I really have no idea right now.

If you were wondering, I did managed to secure myself a job in Melbourne. Unfortunately, I turned it down for something more worth while doing. I do not know if I made the right choice but I guess every decision we make do lead to something we never expect. Like I said, creating my own fate. So that's that, we should see how it goes.

Have a great day peoeple, whether in the same time zone or not. We are under the same sky.

No comments: