Monday 3 December 2007

Expectations

My god. I did not realise how long I have been absent since just now. I think I better keep up with the blogging pace or not I will lose touch.

Well, there is always a reason or reasons behind everything right? My reason is pretty simple. Went for holiday, busy shopping, catching up with old buddies, bf having to come over for the weekend and blah blah blah. But none of it was an excuse ok.

This post is actually for me to share my feelings about how my life this holiday is going to change by a certain event. I seriously do not know what to expect tomorrow. I am going to work in an office job starting tomorrow you see. I never had experience working in the corporate world which I think would make it harder. So, wish me luck. I do hope everything turns out well.


My future lies in your hands.

No comments: