Friday 21 March 2008

When The Stars Goes Blue

Interesting really. I did many things which are out of the ordinary this week. For me it is. Usually my life consist of just being totally stranded at home and stoning my head out when I have no plans at all.

Guess what, I went to a Jewish museum with my best friend at 10 am in the morning. Can you believe that? 10 am in the morning! Whatever, it's totally out of the blue. It's really informative I tell ya. In just 2 hours, I managed to absorb at least 5% of the Jewish history, rituals and beliefs. Ha! Not bad eh?? For a person who does not have any idea at all about Jews. We wanted to stay for the synagogue, but time was an issue for us.

It's Easter weekend, means I have a full on 5 days holiday. We'll see what else will turn up out of the blue k.....

Guess what is exhibiting in NGV.

Black in Fashion

No comments: