Wednesday 19 March 2008

Me Desk, Me Mess, Me Business!

Don't wonder, just read.

I am still living of my luggage! I am such an idiot! Why? There isn't enough space left in my wardrobe to put in all my clothes that I bought back from Malaysia =.=. *slaps forehead*
The worst thing is, my wardrobe ain't small you know.

My mum has been nagging to me about the amount of junk I have in my room! She tells me that I have a retail problem and if I am not careful, my kids would landed up not being able to study overseas =.=. *slaps forehead once again, but so true*

How now? Donate all the unwanted stuffs to Salvos and sell the ones that are still in perfect condition on ebay? *lazy lar*

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I run a charity shop called
'just donate it to me' :)

fanks
haha :)
i'll ring u soooon. I promise :)