Saturday 8 March 2008

How do I describe?

If some things were never meant to be.....

It means it was never meant to be....

My life for the past 3 months has been a total disaster I would say, and sometimes I think maybe I have brought myself upon it. It's the past though, and anything said now is no longer important or relevant anymore. We have separated our paths and decided to go different ways on our own. Some with the company of a special someone, some with the company of social groups.

I have moved on I would say, with the help of the quote "everyone wants to know the truth... until they find it...." and I did. Saying that I am not sour about it is a total lie, but I guess as a regular human being, you just have to accept it and be happy for what it has become.

Now, I am perfectly happy with how things are. Putting everything behind us and move on with life. I rest my case and most importantly I have let everything go to rest.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

OMG! ITS THERE! HAHAHA!!

Ms. Noir said...

yes it's there.... Happy????