Thursday 13 March 2008

Typical

Today was the most typical of uni days where I go to uni... come home... on my comp... check my bank balance... log into my rmit e-mail... log into my hotmail... chat... complain to someone that I'm bored... stone... procrastinate... debate whether I should go rent some dvds or not... landed up being lazy... read magazines... eat... and then zzzzzzzzzzz... till 8-9 pm.... wake up... stone again... and then sleep.... AHHH!!!!!

As you can see... none of the above shows any sign of being a typical student... did you see read the lecture notes...?? NO. Did you see starting on the assignment...?? NO. I'm sorry I have to swear.... SHIT...!! What happen to you Sue....??!!

Ok, enough of that! Post some pictures from Seven k... I'm sure you all rather see this than to read my boring post right... right... right....??

Back to School...






Have a nice day people...!!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy to see u happy happy joy joy!!!!

luv luv

Ms. Noir said...

Chelle: hey hey... thanks for visitng me blog... how are u?

Michelle Chong said...

helu hun, looking fab! photos look like fun. live it up yes. catch up soon? take care beb.

Ms. Noir said...

Mich: Hey... thanks for visitng babe... yea... we shud catch up soon...!!!