Wednesday 26 August 2009

Paris Je t'aime!

Ok, I know this is way overdue. But I believe when you have less time to do cumbersome things i.e. blogging it means you actually have a life, or should I say the least. Hehe.

3 weeks ago, I had the privileged on taking the biggest plane in the world on the Singapore Airlines A380 to London Heathrow
. Since it was a brand new aircraft, evidently the interior of the plane was astonishing. I like how they have food and drinks every 1 hour whether you like it or not, and sometimes they do force you to take chocolate and chips so it does not go to waste afterthat. Did you know they actually throw everything away when it is not consumed on the aircraft.

Anyways, back to why I’m sitting here at 1pm in front of “la pomme” where I should be actually out there contributing to GDP. I need a job ASAP!


I still need a guide book. Pardon my French.



You can never go wrong with Superings!



Le Eurostar!



Paris Tube map. Ain't it extensive. Oh La La!




Strolling down Avenue des Champs-Élysées. Jour Beau!





Toutes les maisons de couture. Haute Couture! I wanna work at one of these 'maisons' one day.




Ah. What is Paris without seeing the tour d'eiffel. Spectacular!




And of course the world-wide famous "Le Louvre".









There were more pictures from my sister high tech camera but I don't think I will be able to post all of em. If you have my facebook, stay tune s'il vous plait.

C'est tout. Au revoir.



No comments: