Tuesday 11 August 2009

Back to Reality

I had a dream. I woke up from the dream. I looked around in wonders. Don't get too excited Sue, it was just a wonderful dream...

I am currently back in Melbourne. Into reality I suppose. The bad thing is, I miss home dearly now. =( The good thing is, I'm reunited with Yoon Sing. =)

I've done so much for the past few weeks till I don't know where to begin. Londres et Paris was rattling. I'm still in the process of preparing my pictures for the next post. I'm actually preparing the descriptions as well. LOL. I hope you guys aren't expecting too much, they aren't the best pictures I would say.

At the mean time, I'll just update about what is happening domestically. My MBP has finally arrived, after 4 long weeks wait. =)


My new 15" MacBook Pro =)

Mum and Sis are coming to Melbourne in 6 days. At least now I feel so much better. I came back from London and left Malaysia so quickly till I did not realise how much I wanted to be at home with my family and spend more time with them. When reality kicks in, it strikes you hard doesn't it? Thank God Yoon Sing is around when I'm back here. I don't know what I will do without him.

Will return next time with the post on Paris et Londres!

à bientôt!

2 comments:

~VOGUISH FASHION~ said...

Click here for Pre-Order clothing line below Rm35

~VOGUISH FASHION~ said...

Click here for Pre-Order clothing line below Rm35