Tuesday 7 July 2009

Eventful Much?

On Sunday, Adrian, Andrew, Weng Foo and I went for a little adventure on our own. More of a Taboo hunting adventure.

It started off with me wanting to go to KLCC to get some really overpriced magazines(ViVi) from Kinokuniya. I really do think that PJ should have an outlet.*leers*



As usual, my unruly character will naturally embroil myself into a situation where there is no turning back. I fell in love with something in PRADA. *God help me please*

Afterthat, off we went on the quest for Taboo. We started at Kinokuniya itself, then on to toys 'r' us, and then Parkson. No luck!

Weng Foo suggested that we try out MPH at 1 Utama. So there we go again, all the way from KLCC to 1 Utama. Still no luck.

Lastly, we endured our hunger and proceeded to our very last hope. Tropicana City Mall's toys 'r' us. No luck either! In order to please our efforts, we asked the sales person there and guess what he told us. There are 6 left in the whole of Malaysia. All at Alamanda, AT PUTRAJAYA!!! Can you believe it! LOL.

That's pretty much the end of it actually. The after story is yet to be told. All for the love of TABOO!


2 comments:

Adrian said...

WTF BLOGGING? WTF WTF HAHAHA!

Ms. Noir said...

WTF ure still reading? wtf wtf hahahah....