Wednesday 15 July 2009

...1 week later

If I was Einstein, my first creation will definitely be a time machine. 13th of July marks the official date of the end of my uni life. I would give up anything to be a student once again =(. I'm serious! My results were pretty amazing this semester. I had 1 HD and 4 D! This is by far the best results I have ever gotten in all my semesters. I was pretty amazed on how well I did. I suppose if I were to end it, might as well do it with flying colours. =)

This week has been pretty much therapeutic with lots of shopping and relaxing times with friends. Went to Pavilion today with the Melb gang. Yum cha with the Melb gang yesterday too. Met up with Charmaine a couple of times and had a barbeque at Adrian's house on Friday. We have finally put the gruelling quest for our most beloved Taboo in good use. LOL.

Currently, my family and I are planning a trip to Londres et Paris. Je suis très excités! Je ne peux pas attendre!

I've been wanting to say this my whole life. "Paris, here I come!" I can finally put my French in good use, though I'm not that good at it. LOL.

Here are some pictures taken during the week.





Nagomi at Menara Hap Seng for lunch with my Dad. They have awesome Shabu-shabu. Dad over ordered as you can see. LOL.




I love things that comes in a black boxes, just like my Marc Jacobs watch and my Chanel earrings. I managed to purchase the Prada key holder that I wanted this week. Now my collection is complete. =)



"Le dark brown paper bag" I call it. It never fails to make my day.

C'est tout, Au revoir!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

mise à jour!!

simply use translator translate one! aahhaha!

Ms. Noir said...

well at least I don't really have to... lol... though I still use them once in a while...