Thursday 20 November 2008

An "Update"?

Since the ever increasing usage of Facebook by youth or should I say the community over the past year has caused a blog hiatus for me. You know what I mean...!!!

Honestly, I do not really have a reason of why I have stopped blogging for seven months. I still remember the days where I used to take pictures of anything and everything just so that I can come home and start writing about anything and everything and posting it up here. Gone were the days...?? Yet to know......

As some of you would know, the beginning of this year has been one of the toughest time I had in my life. Those were the days where I blog, and I loved it. After a certain incident, everything that I used to love and enjoyed doing has somehow became emotionally affected and turned to dislikes, or should I say hatred.

After a long deliberation, I have decided to keep this blog of mine. Who knows it might come in handy one day for a certain project that I am attempting to pursue.

Things has changed over the past year. As for the plans which I initially had, they are all either different or canceled now. The trip to New York is now canceled because of the deterioration of the economy, instead of possessing a Sony PSP initially, I am now a proud owner of a red and black Nintendo DS and instead of wanting a macbook air, I now trying not to convert myself to a MAC user. LOL. Gone were the days...



Though these are just the most insignificant changes that a person could ever have, I really like to think that even little changes like this do shape a person differently. I believe preferences do make a person behave and react differently to things. :)

1 comment:

JangMa said...

i get you...
you should post more!
i'm a proud owner of pink NDS ^^